El projecte ‘Youth and Climate Movement’ necessita contractar un/a Tècnic/a especialista de suport a la recerca vinculat a dos projectes sobre el moviment juvenil pel clima. Deadline for applications: 3 February 2020
This individual will work 20 hours/week as a Research Assistant (RA) in two related projects: “Hashtags for Future. El movement juvenile pel clima a les xarxes” and “Youth Global Engagement for Climate Action” under the supervision of the research of Mariona Ferrer-Fons and Roger Soler-i-Marti.
The RA will carry out project-related tasks such as qualitative fieldwork (qualitative interviews and observation), participant recruitment, social networks data collection, qualitative analysis, report writing, and miscellaneous project’s administrative tasks.
Projects and Institutions that finance the contract:
- AJOVE- AGAUR (Generalitat de Catalunya)
- PlanetaryWellbeing Initiative (UPF)
Information on the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree in Sociology, Political Science, Youth studies, Anthropology.
- Demonstrated expertise with qualitative research methods.
- High level of speaking and writing fluency in Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Flexible timeline
B. It will be valued:
- Demonstrated previous expertise in working in research projects
- PhD student or Master student
- Experience on research on youth studies or social movements
- Experience of activism in the associational sector and/in social movements.
- Knowledge or experience of environmental politics
Benefits of the opening: The candidate will receive a 12 months contract (20 hours/week) with a gross salary of 1.133,29 € per month.
E-mails for contact and to submit applications: email@example.com
Documents for application: CV and motivational letter
Deadline for applications: 3 February 2020
Please only send inquires if all the requirements are fulfilled